AUA is a special Seventh-day Adventist educational institution of higher learning that specializes in Developing Leaders for the continent of Africa and beyond. It grants Masters and Doctoral degrees thereby highlighting the reality that we serve a more
mature and focused student body. Most of the AUA men and women are established and already into their career path. Students who come to AUA have a pretty clear idea of what they want and the education
they desire is generally a part of the strategy to achieve their goals.
ONLINE APPLICATION GUIDE
- A New Applicant: Click on Click To Start Application to start create your credentials.
For existing applicants : Click on Applicant Login to login
and check application status or finalize your application.
- All field marked with *are compulsory. Remember to write your names as they should appear in the Create Login Credential Form.
- On creating an account watch out for your account username and password. This will allow you to login so as to manage your profile. Remember to click on create login
otherwise the username and password will not be displayed.
To login so as to manage your profile you have two options you can either click on use the Login Here or click on Applicant Login.
- Once loggedin do the following:
You will be in the profile information section where youwill be required to either upload a payment slip, sponsorship letter or bank slip as evidence
that the required payment has been done. Then await for financial approval. Once it is approved you will see the continue button below. Payment details are also included (How to pay)
NOTE: Without financial approval you'll not be able to move to the next step.
- On Upload document section you are required to upload the necessary supporting documents. Scan them prior so as to make it easy for upload. Note the fields
marked with * are compulsory. Ensure you upload the documents in order and at the required field.
- The Profile Information section contains more of personal information. Gender, marital status,date of birth, nationality, passport or ID number, current
address and others.
- The Education Section requires one to give educational background information. Upload transcript and certifiacates according to level of study. Also select
the desired degree, which campus one will be and were one will reside.
NOTE: If you do not come from an English speaking country you need to give English proficiency test score and add an attachment on the same.