AUA is a special Seventh-day Adventist educational institution of higher learning that specializes in Developing Leaders for the continent of Africa and beyond. It grants Masters and Doctoral degrees thereby highlighting the reality that we serve a more
mature and focused student body. Most of the AUA men and women are established and already into their career path. Students who come to AUA have a pretty clear idea of what they want and the education
they desire is generally a part of the strategy to achieve their goals.
ONLINE APPLICATION GUIDE
- A New Applicant: Click on Click To Start Application to start create your credentials.
For existing applicants : Click on Applicant Login to login
and check application status or finalize your application.
- All fields marked with *are compulsory. Remember to write your names as expected.
To login, click on Applicant Login.
- On creating an account watch out for your account username and password. This will allow you to login and commence application. Remember to click on create login
otherwise the username and password will not be displayed.
- Once logged in do the following:
- On Upload document section, you are required to upload the necessary supporting documents. Scan them prior to make it easy for upload. Note the fields
marked with * are compulsory. Ensure you upload the documents in order and at the required field.
- The Profile Information section contains more of personal information. Gender, marital status,date of birth, nationality, passport or ID number, current
address and others.
- The Education Section requires one to give educational background information. Upload transcripts and certificates according to level of study. Also select
the desired degree, the campus one will study from and residence.
NOTE: If you do not come from an English speaking country you need to give English proficiency test score and add an attachment on the same.